Friday's Fancies: Back to School

As you might have noticed, I have been a little bit MIA these days and it's all because my laptop hasn't been fixed yet. I can't even read as many posts as I would possibly like to, let alone comment on them since the PC I get to use in the meantime is the definition of 'slow'. On the bright side, I finally had time to start watching some new TV series and I decided to go for Pretty Little Liars... It took me a week to watch all episodes and I am beyond obsessed already! I am currently suffering from PLL withdrawal, waiting impatiently for the next episode which seems like ages away... who's with me?

A week ago, I started my senior year of high school... On the one hand, the thought of my graduation being less than 8 months away and having to apply to the university by December scares the hell out of me, but on the other I am excited to see what the future holds. This is why I created an outfit which I would gladly wear during my first days of school... and then again, and again, and again.
Since I haven't worn jeans for over a year, of course I just had to include a dress while putting it all together. I've been swooning over those Peter Pan collar dresses for some time now and it seemed like the perfect choice for school. You can simply never go wrong with black & white... plus, how can you not fall in love with that outfit when it's paired with those adorable handbags?
Mission impossible.
While I usually tend to go for flats on my school days for the sake of comfort, here I decided to add a pair of the cutest cap toe heels. They look totally amazing and since they are not too high, I bet they are really comfortable as well. See? It's a win-win.

What are your thoughts on the outfit I chose? Would you possibly wear it to school?

5 comments

  1. Dominika, I first want to wish you well in all of your studies. I always wish people the best in all aspects of life outside of blogging or any other activity.

    As for this outfit, I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful (and most beautifully dressed) girl at school with this outfit. I'm personally not really fond of cap-toe shoes. This is still a very nice outfit regardless.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, hope that your laptop gets fixed soon. I have missed so many episodes of PPL on tv, I have no clue whats going on anymore! good luck with your new year of school, love the outfit you put together, i'd like to wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bacl to school look. Love all the bags.

    Enter my GIVEWAWAY
    Winning a fashion piece is very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girl! I see you're still not back to blogging. I miss your new posts! Anyways, I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to stop by and say hi.

    By the way, did you watch the season finale of 'Pretty Little Liars'?!

    - B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    TWEET | ADD | LIKE

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig