Fashion dilemma resolved: Knee-length sleeveless dress in chiffon

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you can possibly remember the fashion dilemma I was struggling with a while ago. In this post I asked you to help me choose between two dresses from the same H&M collection: the mint and the black one. I would like to thank you all for your comments, since I enjoyed reading every single one of them and they were actually really helpful. Now that I have already placed my order & received the package, I decided to show you what was inside...


Yes, since I still found it hard to part ways with one of the dresses I decided to order both of them. Of course I couldn't resist & have already worn both of them when I was shopping and running errands. Much as I love the black one, I am still unsure whether mint is my colour or not... I think I'm gonna have to give it another try and see if it grows on me!

What do you think about these dresses? Have you bought anything interesting lately?

14 comments

  1. I love the mint colored dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear whatever makes you happy. Be and feel beautiful in whatever you wear. Having said this... take care, Dominika!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm sure the mint looks just fine on you, it might just take some getting used to. Where did your order them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I am so glad that you decided to get them both, i would've done the same, its really such pretty and classic style. have a great week sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is lovely! I love dresses this length.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog!

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love how you solved this dilemma! Hey, if you love it, why not have it in as many options as possible? :)
    I haven't gotten anything TOO interesting...just some cool sneakers. I'll have to put up an outfit featuring them haha

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are really cute! I recently purchased mint green oxfords and am so ecited for them to come in the mail! :D

    http://vintagelillies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and such versatile colors you picked! They will be classic staples for a long long time!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffes-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love mint on everyone but honestly I haven't tried it myself. I actually just purchase a gold belt that has a heart on it. I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi doll, thanks for your comment today, hope you'e having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! followed you in gfc, im 183! hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha that was a great way to solve the dilemma xD black is such a basic and it never goes out of trend but mint is so adorable, I want to see how you style them :)

    following hun, just found your blog
    Enter to win 20$ at Blaque Muse
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I can't choose between two items, I usually buy both lol!

    When are you coming back?!! And have you been watching PLL? Intense!

    P.S. Thank you for always visiting my blog and being so incredibly sweet!

    - B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    TWEET | ADD | LIKE

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig