New in: Girls in their summer dresses

I have always been the girl who has an eye for bargains. Whenever one of my fashion-conscious friends comes over and begins to look through my closet in search of some new pieces, I always have a story to tell. One simply cannot buy style and that's why I am all in favour of affordable retailers. When H&M announced their huge end-of-season sales, I knew I just had to visit the nearest mall. They certainly didn't disappoint, but I would gladly hit one or two more stores in the neighbourhood... Seeing to the fact that come Friday, I will be officially done with school for the year, I might just do that!

Cotton dresses with wide elasticated waist- H&M
Bow hair clip- Diva
Feather earrings- Centro

As you might have already noticed, I purchased the same dress in two different colours. As soon as I noticed the last two ones hanging on the clothing rack I knew they were perfect for summer, grabbed them and immediately ran towards the changing room. Thank God for the existence of that elasticated waist, since the light denim blue is actually two sizes bigger. I cannot wait for the weather to start getting better, so I can go out rocking my new lovelies. They were a bit too creased, so I folded them like this- you can go here for some full length photos. As for the hair clip and earrings, I have been looking for similar ones for some time now and I stumbled upon them when I least expected it. A pair of feather earrings in light pink would make my jewellery collection complete (at least for now), but the prices were simply ridiculous. You know what they say though- good things come to those who wait!

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig