My fashion cravings: June edition

As you already know, I'm a small town girl and this means that I am not able to hit the nearest mall whenever I spot an item I would gladly add to my ever-growing wardrobe. In most cases, I end up swooning over the pictures on the Internet or searching through various websites in hopes of finding it on sale online. Being able to share it with my fellow bloggers somehow makes me feel slightly better. Having said that, here's my newest wishlist.


1. Long trench coat H&M, £29.99
2. Double-breasted jacket H&M, £12.49
3. Flared knee-length skirt H&M, £2.99
4. Flared knee-length skirt in mint colour H&M, £2.99
5. Pink clutch H&M, £7.49
6. Zippy Lace Mocha Dress Glamorous UK, £16.50
7. Dark Brown Laced Rose Dress Glamorous UK, £10.80
8. Peep Toe Butterfly Bow Platform Pumps MyHotShoes.com, $21.99
9. Short, flared skirt H&M, £4.49
10. Beige printed dress H&M, £3.99
11.Gold dress H&M, £6.49
12. Short, flared dress H&M, £6.99

1- I simply love how unique this trench coat is. There are no buttons, just a leather belt to wrap it around your body. What I'm going to say and who I'm going to refer to shouldn't surprise anyone... but it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and her lovely trench coat in Charade. Or Detective Columbo. Or the combination of both.

2 & 7- I actually had both of you in my hands when I went shopping a while ago and it's fair to say that I loved what I saw in the changing room mirror. However, I spotted an amazing coat shortly afterwards and decided to part ways with you and leave with the coat instead. I could have taken you all though- the more the merrier.

3 & 4- I couldn't believe my eyes as soon as I noticed the price- paying 3 pounds for such gems simply sounds unreal to me. Getting hold of them would certainly help me join the whole mint colour craze. Are they available for UK residents only though? Don't make me start sobbing. Not again.

6 & 7- I don't usually go for such colours when it comes to picking a dress, but these two lovelies immediately caught my eye as I was browsing through the Glamorous UK website. Certainly an interesting addition to every girl's closet.

8- Dear pumps, I swear you have 'cute' written all over you & are the essence of girliness. I have already started thinking about different ways to style you up.

9- Even though this skirt was sold out already when I spotted it, I couldn't help but admire it. Such a perfect choice for a relaxing summer day out with friends.

10 & 12- You are both perfect summery dresses and I can already imagine myself twirling around wearing one of you. The hearts on #10 are nothing short of adorable. Plus, for this price one simply cannot go wrong.

11- When I first saw this dress, I thought there was too much going on and disregarded it as being too tacky. However, when I saw the way she styled it up, I changed my mind. Needless to say- it didn't look equally good on me, but for 6 pounds I guess I would give it a second chance.

What do you think about my wishlist? Can you possibly imagine yourself rocking any of the pieces above? Last but not least- what's on your wishlist?

29 comments

  1. Oh no...this is not good...you're reviving my shopping addiction! Lol, marvelous picks. I really like that clutch and the floral print skirt <3
    And aw man, hope your Paypal will start working!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are all very beautiful. Even I would lust over these items if I were a girl.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all such great styling choices! so unique! and loving the different colors!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the choices you put here and I can totally relate to being from a small town and not being able to get to the mall. That mint skirt is so cute for spring

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your choices, especially number 4, it is beautiful and ridiculously cheap!

    I love your blog, glad I found it! I'm following you now and looking forward to more of your posts :)

    Check out mine if you can as I'd love to hear what you think!

    Love,

    www.biancaallegra.com

    Bianca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great items, now following your lovely blog, maybe you can check mine's and follow back if you like it http://ablogwithus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm following back :)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoe and the gold dress!

    http://rebucomcafe.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/wishlist-de-junho.htmlv

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the clutch! I'd gladly have it, I love clutches! *.*
    I'm following you. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that there are skirts in H&M for three pounds! Um I think I need to move there stat. Loving your wishlist by the way girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shoe....cute

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those dresses, they are gorgeous!! Very wonderful picks :)) Thanks for popping by my blog, do come again!! Have a super week to come :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved every piece, but the 6 is simply AWSOME!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous dresses & love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. H&M is such an awesome place to shop for trends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interessting post my dear :))

    come and see my new post on

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, numbers 3 & 4 are SUCH great finds, I need to get into H&M stat!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many pretty dresses!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  19. dying for that mint skirt! soo pretty!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loooove your wishlist! Specially number 3, 4 and 12.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear, thanks for your kind comment...you have the best taste in dresses, I love love all of these choices, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a fabulous wish list! i want them all! love your style, lady:]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Number 3 <3
    I've just found your blog and I think it's really interesting and inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine, too. If you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! just let me know :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these picks! My favorites are 4 and the last 3 dresses. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool wishlist, these dresses are gorgeous and perfect for summer! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely spring collection - I would love to find all of these pieces hanging together in my closet! But I especially love the pink H&M clutch and the long H&M trend. They would look so perfect together, especially with cuffed skinnies and a bright heel :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The mind skirt is definitely my favourite! btw You have a new follower ;)

    x0xo

    Quite A Looker

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig