Friday's Fancies: raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses...

I do realize that I am posting my Friday's Fancies one day late, but I can ensure you that the outfit I put together will be totally worth it. This week's round is all about rocking white, which happens to be one of my favourite colours. For a person like me, who doesn't feel comfortable wearing neon colours, white is the new neon colour. If you style it up properly, white can make you feel like a princess and turn more heads than if you went for a vivid colour. Speaking of feeling like a princess... this week I decided to go for something slightly different. While usually I would put together outfits that you could wear on a daily basis, this time I let my imagination take over. Trust me, if you turned up at a ball wearing this piece, all those princesses would have nothing on you.

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses



As soon as I came across this dress, I knew this would be the one. It immediately conjured up an image of Princess Ann from Roman Holiday in my head, since it has that undeniable Audrey Hepburn touch. I have recently started the process of looking for a perfect prom dress and it turned out to be a real chore. What can I say... this piece was love at first sight. It doesn't even matter to me that it's classified as a party wedding dress. If I could afford to pay $625 it retails for, you would undoubtedly see me dancing the night away in a princess-like party wedding dress because that's just the way I roll. Now, if you excuse me, I will either go sob in the corner or try to come up with various ways of getting hold of this gem.

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig