Saturday Shopping

Having taken into consideration that winter is almost on the way, I decided to hit a few stores this Saturday. Frankly speaking, I'm not too enthusiastic about this time of the year since I'm obsessed with all kinds of dresses. I am simply the worst at dressing for cold weather, I treat having to wear pants as a sort of torture... I have been procrastinating for a long time, but I gave it a try & went shopping for warm/cuddly clothes once again.

However, it would certainly be too good to be true if I came back with a bunch of sweaters only... I got hold of a polka dot dress which needs to be tailored, a couple of tops AND, ladies and gentlemen, a lovely cardigan in my favourite beige colour. Here are the pictures of some of my recent finds...


A lace top- H&M (Conscious Collection)


A tie-front beige cardigan- H&M
A floral top- Primark


Plus, on a Saturday evening my mom was in the mood for cleaning out her closet to make room for some new stuff... Having heard that she wasn't going to wear this lovely winter jacket with fur, I gladly snagged it and put in my wardrobe.

What do you think about those pieces of clothing? How is your fall/winter shopping going? Have you recently bought anything interesting? Feel free to drop me a line!

By the way, you can see a poll on the right. I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to vote for the next Modern Fashion Icon.... Thank you all in advance!

23 comments

  1. Cool new in!!! I like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top :)
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment! i follow you now :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds! especially the cardigan, so perfect for cold weather...

    i would love to follow your blog. follow each other?

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, thanks a lot for checking out my first video blog. very appreciated. and following each other is great. i expect a lot from your blog,so keep the fire on. and i just became your newest follower!

    love lots! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the lace top is cute,quite chic!
    Thx alot for passing by my blog, following u now. Waiting for u:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finds! Especially the lace top, it's lovely! :D

    Im a new follower! Maybe we could follow each other? Thanks very much!

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog you have going here. Love everything!

    Have a great day!

    Jas
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing top! Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me :)
    I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl, I just found your blog. LOVE your choices, it's rare I see people pull together items where I love them all. But I'd seriously buy every single item myself. Great finds.

    xo
    http://sillyhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your H&M cardigan plus the jacket with fur :)
    I am following you now via Google friend connect. It'll be fantastic if you follow me too. Thank you :)

    lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cardigan is love! I always struggle to find the perfect cardigan, I'm too fussy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) Please check if I am on your Followers list already! Had problems with that in the past too. sorry! keep in touch :)

    lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything that you bought!
    Thanks for your comment dear!

    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of your new stuff, I've only bought a new scarf and a teal cardigan. I'm not that great with dressing for cold weather but I've been looking forward to layering.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been wanting a lace top for so long. That one looks so lovely. Love your finds.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. how very nice ;*

    distuuurbia.blogspot.com - plz, follow me ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blog is so awesome! love it))
    Follow you now, dear! Maybe you can follow me back?))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great buys!
    now a follower of your lovely blog :)
    xx

    share the love? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig