Versace for H&M

When various fashion sites announced that the collaboration between Versace and H&M is going to hit the stores this fall, many fashionistas all over the world were filled with excitement. Frankly speaking, I was one of them, taking into consideration the fact that when Lanvin teamed up with the Swedish retailer, it turned out to be a huge success. The first campaign images have recently been published and I have to admit my wallet has nothing to worry about, as the upcoming collection won't probably make it significantly thinner. When it comes to mixing different prints, vivid colours and sequins, there's a fine line between stylish and tacky. Personally speaking, I'm afraid they have crossed it a bit when it comes to a few outfits...
















So far, the only items I seem to like are those black/white sequined dresses paired with black studded purses. However, it's just my first impression, I will probably have to go through the clothing racks as soon as the collection comes out and judge again... I have nothing but time.

How about you? Are you enthusiastic about this collaboration or did you find it slightly disappointing?

Take care!

20 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to this too! But am NOT looking forward to the lines that will surely be endless.... ;)



    Dirty Pink Cardigan



    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is great! :D Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy thanks so much for checking out & commenting on my blog, your comment was lovely thanks & i really do want it bad! :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this collaboration and thanks for sharing!

    Cheers,

    Lola

    www.lolabenito.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!!!!
    pass to my blog :)
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with you, the mishmash of prints is a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I cannot wait for this. I think it will be amazing.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    rocky road trippin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pieces love it
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, i agree maybe the styling is a bit exaggerate, but some pieces (like this silver dress) are very interesting!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super!:)
    zachęcam do obserwowania mojego bloga.;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. niestety, zdjęcia były robione już jakiś czas temu... teraz ,to chyba wszędzie tak deszczowo, brr...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
    Big hug & kiss:)

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post... I love all these pictures!!!!
    And the design of your blog is cute.....:)
    What do you think if we follow each other?! ;) I'll wait your answer on my blog!!

    this is my blog:http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't mind about this collection,
    maybe because i don't like, when cllothes are soo colorful :)

    kisses from poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. czemu piszesz tylko po angielsku ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. gratuluje, że mierzysz daleko, to dobrze o tobie świadczy :)
    życze powodzenia i trzymam kciuki żeby Ci się udało :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello

    If you have a fashion website in english you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/fashion_websites
    :)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bardziej mi się podobają rzeczy z męskiej kolekcji. Pzdr, wczym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Dashing Diaries

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig